Do you want to learn how to prune according to professional standards or have minimal pruning proficiency and need to brush up on basic pruning specifics? This is the class for you! This half-day class is taught in Spanish in the morning and English in the afternoon.
New site for 2017!
Spring Valley Nature Center
1111 E. Schaumburg Road
Schaumburg, IL 60194
The goal of the workshop is to offer practical pruning skills offered by industry experts that can be implemented right away. Proper pruning skills are vital to field crews. Improve your company’s bottom line by sending out field crews who understand the nuances of pruning.
Class includes safety and dormant pruning lectures and trainer supervised hands-on pruning.
- Improve and practice your pruning skills.
- Learn how to properly prune trees and shrubs
- Know the proper tools to use and proper safety procedures
- Identify the parts of a tree or shrub
- Identify where proper cuts should be made and the effect it will make on future growth.
- Learn the difference between renewal and rejuvenation pruning.