ILCA Young Professionals
Connect – Learn – Share – Grow
Register Now for our 2nd Young Professionals Event – February 21, 2019!
Are you a young professional working in the landscape industry?
Do you want to gain insight from successful business owners?
Do you want to build your professional network with other young professionals and industry leaders?
Join us on February 21st for ILCA’s second Young Professionals
Day-In/Night-Out event from 2:00pm-6:00pm.
Day-In 2:00pm-4:00pm: A.M. Woodland Outdoor Design, 28433 N. Fremont Center Road, Mundelein, IL
- Tour of the Office and Shop
- Introduction of Management and Staff
- Industry Icon: Lisa Fiore, LandscapeHub
- Starting a Landscape Business from Scratch, Building Organically and through Acquisition
- Organic Growth: Bringing in the right employees, controlled expansion, building a strong foundation.
- Technology: Implementing the right technology to work smarter and accomplish more with less.
- Acquisition: Strategic M&A for situations when organic growth is not the right answer. Land, building, strategic accounts, expertise, etc.
- Processes: Building and refining repeatable processes to keep success going forward.
Night-Out 4:00pm-6:00pm: Lindy’s Landing, 115 Park St, Wauconda, IL
- Complimentary cocktails, fun, and networking
All drinks and refreshments are courtesy of our sponsor: